Grow – Explore - Discover
We aim to develop happy, healthy, independent learners who work towards a better future for themselves and for the world in which they live.
- To have self and mutual respect, showing care, tolerance and kindness to all.
- To act with integrity and honesty.
- To be happy and independent members of society.
- To aspire to be the best we can academically, physically and socially.
- To be confident and able to persevere and develop resilience.
- Most pupils consistently achieving or exceeding the national average at Key Stage 1 and all achieving the best they can aspire to.
- A safe and secure nurturing environment providing a diversity of cultural and sporting experiences to develop pupils’ learning and life skills.
- All stakeholders working to encourage an ethos of continuous development.
- Encourage parental commitment and involvement in their child’s learning and the wider school community.
- Encouraging and supporting dedicated and knowledgeable staff in making full use of their expertise.
- A sustainable school using resources effectively and responsibly.